Please join us and take advantage of our 3-Day Training Certification located in Austin, TX, on May 10th, 11th and 12th.
Some of the new features covered in this Hands-On seminar are:
- Windows 7 Pro compliance
- Windows 8.1 Pro compliance
- Server 2008 R2 compliance
- Server 2012 R2 compliance
- SQL 2005, SQL 2008 R2 and SQL 2012 compliance
- 32 and 64 bit OS compliance
- Full Napco Alarm integration
- Integration with Wireless Trilogy® Networx™ Access Door Locks with built in HID reader – acts as a wireless single door controller at the CA3K workstation
- External clock display option for time & attendance on SuperTwo™ Panels
- FIPS 201 PIV, PIV-I badge support (NST SP800-116 support)
- “Strong Password Database Update” option for legacy databases
- CA3000 V2.11.x new features including support for 16 Access Groups.
Please contact your regional sales manager for registration information or email: Mkelske@cicaccess.com
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please login. New users may register below.