Please join us and take advantage of our 2-Day Training Certification, located in Fairfield, CT, on March 13th and 14th, 2018.
Some of the topics covered in this Hands-On seminar are:
- CA4K™ Overview
- CA4K™ Installation and Setup Types
- CA4K™ redesigned Architecture
- Windows 8.1 Pro compliance
- Windows 10 Pro compliance
- Server 2012 R2 compliance
- Server 2016 compliance
- SQL 2008 R2, SQL 2012 and SQL 2014 compliance
- Additional Video Integration options
- Full Napco Alarm integration
- Integration with Wireless Trilogy® Networx™ Access Door Locks with built in HID reader – acts as a wireless single door controller
- FIPS 201 PIV, PIV-I badge support (NST SP800-116 support)
- uniVerse POE Single Door Controller Overview
- CA4K™ Open API Support
And much more…
To register for this training, please visit: http://www.continentalaccess.com/seminars.
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please login. New users may register below.