Please join us and take advantage of our 2-Day Training Certification, located in Houston, TX, on January, 28th and 29th, 2020.
Some of the topics covered in this Hands-On seminar are:
- CA4K™ Overview including the NEW V1.1.x.
- CA4K™ Installation and Setup Types
- The NEW CA4K™ Mobile APP
- The NEW Active Directory Badgeholders Import feature
- Windows 10 Pro compliance
- Server 2012 R2 compliance
- Server 2016 compliance
- Server 2019 compliance
- SQL 2012, SQL 2014, SQL 2016 and SQL 2017 compliance
- Additional Video Integration options
- Full Napco Alarm integration
- Integration with Wireless Trilogy® Networx™ Access Door Locks with built in HID reader – acts as a wireless single door controller
- FIPS 201 PIV, PIV-I badge support (NST SP800-116 support)
- uniVerse POE Single Door (Double Gang Box) Controller (CICP2100)
- The NEW Surface Mount POE Single Door Controller (CICP2100s)
- The NEW CA4K™ Open API (Enhanced to 180+ functions)
And much more…
To register for this training, please visit: http://www.continentalaccess.com/seminars
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please login. New users may register below.